Monday, June 25, 2012

Just Me

You know what? That's enough. I don't want to care anymore. I should just be able to be me without having to worry about what others will think. Today I just started to feel bow-legged from horseback riding, but I still went bowling even though I looked ridiculous. Many times before I have said other's opinions don't matter to me anymore, but this time I think it's really true now. I had so much fun not caring anymore, and now that I am freed of those worries, now I can worry instead about the fact that I am possibly in need of some new companionship. My friends seem to be growing distant, something that is making me bitter, so now maybe I should distance myself in order to protect myself from becoming someone I would hate to see in the mirror. The winds are changing and now, so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment