Monday, May 7, 2012

Pets Of Many Sorts


You may or may not already know this, but I have a very unique variety of pets at my house.
These pets include:
chickens (not in the pictures)
    ~ bunnies
    ~ lizards (savanna monitors - not included in the pictures, argentine red tegu lizards, geckos and anoles)
     ~ goats
     ~ cats
     ~ hamsters
     ~ rats (not in the pictures)
So I decided to share some pictures I have collected of my pets over time. I hope you like them and please comment below to let me know any pictures you would like me to take or you could just let me know what you like that I have posted. Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you come back again soon!

Check out some of my other blogs! Here's a link to my profile page so you can have quick-access to them. Enjoy your time at blogspot! http://www.blogger.com/profile/14506350331815667397




No comments:

Post a Comment